Friday, April 22, 2016

Told You I Was Going to Saw Something


Good Thing the Pieces Don't Have to be Symmetric


I said I was going to use the borrowed circular saw yesterday to move my coffee table project forward - and use it I did. I'll show you in pictures.

Plywood, circular saw.

After cutting the length.

Two pieces from one. Um totally uneven.

I was promised at Ace that this would hold.

Mix it up and slap it on the wood after careful measurements.

                                                                                               



       
Had to hold down the slightly warped plywood with SOMETHING.


While the wood gently dried...

I attempted to assemble a file cabinet - this is as far as I got.




 A little video of my pain:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B82TQhwgihNkSGY1R0c4ck5FQzQ


No comments :

Post a Comment