Thursday, February 25, 2016

Brief Update

Usable and Useless

Upon the recommendation of the lovely woman at the lumber yard, I covered my temporary plywood counter tops with table cloths so I can use them until I'm ready for the concrete top I want to install. Otherwise, bacteria and water will make everything a mess - not to mention it would be gross.

I mean who knows when I'm going to get to install the concrete and as I said before having working sink and counter space is changing my life. It probably will be many months before I can do the counter tops. I need to tackle the tile replacement first. And that's going to have to wait too.

So I just wanted to show it off a bit.


As for the asthma - three days into steroids after the ER visit and I thought I was ready for a little yoga - a new class in a new studio instead of at the beach. Mistake - but now I know. I chose the wrong class for sure - It was hot. It was with weights. It was intense. It would have been a challenge first time at 100% lung capacity. I lay in child's pose about half way through the class, then left when I realized I might be doing more harm than good.

Back home to the nebulizer. I still have about 10 more days on steroids. When they first kick in, you feel a bit Wonder Womanish - in your head anyway. The lungs let you know when they are ready for the tough stuff. Today was not the day. Heck, they aren't really even ready for the easy stuff.
All will be well.  

No comments :

Post a Comment