Thursday, December 17, 2015

Accept Love, Release Fear


I'm trying I'm trying - Maybe


Another theme from yoga class. Another theme that spoke to me.
Not just romantic love, but the love from friends from whom sometimes I shy away from asking for help or letting into my head all the way. The love from family with whom I often pretend to be stronger than I am - they know better. The love for myself - I'm hard on me.

As for romance, well I took a big step forward.
I had a date - an actual for-real date. I 'm pretty proud of myself for going no matter if it leads anywhere. No one is talking expectations or the future - we're just enjoying each other's company and getting to know each other - there has been more than one date in the past week.

More later on this developing situation.

No comments :

Post a Comment